Jotashoes.com will be happy to exchange or refund the purchase cost of all new and unused merchandise returned to us within 15 days of the delivery date.
Please follow guidelines when returning or exchanging merchandise:
- To ensure proper fit, you may test your shoes around the house, on the carpet to avoid getting them dirty.
- Shoes may not be worn outside and must be in new, sale-able condition upon return.
- Accessories and other merchandise must be returned unused.
- Be sure to avoid creases and wrinkles on the shoes.
- All items must be returned in original packaging, any damage on them will refuse to refund or exchange.
- You need to request an RA (Return Authorization) number before sending the product back to us. All returns without RA number will be refused. Please Contact us for RA number.
- A copy of the Original Receipt is required for all returns.
- Be sure to include a brief note including: Your name, Phone number(s) and e-mail address where you can be reached, RA number, Reason for Return, Item to be exchanged (if applicable).
- Shipping & handling charges are nonrefundable. Customer is responsible for costs associated with sending back the return/exchange items. Any Express shipping or international shipping is not refundable, no exception.
- For free shipping items returned for refund must minus the actual shipping and handling cost we paid for you.
- Exchanged items for Domestic It is only one time and for a different size within the same style .
- Exchanged items for International-Customers are subject to a 15% restocking fee and have to pay for USPS Express International shipping for us to resend the shoes to you. Shipping cost is the same as your previous order.
- Clearance sale items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. No cash refunds.
Please return the merchandise directly to us:
Jota Shoes Refund Department
602 N Wilton Pl
Los Angeles, CA 90004