Shopping on Jotashoes.com
Ordering and Payment
Shipping and Return
1. Is shopping on the internet safe?
Using your credit card to buy over the internet can be just as safe as using it to pay for dinner and a movie, as long as your internet merchant takes the right steps to ensure your security. Your personal information and credit card data are encrypted using SSL technology (Secure socket layering). This security feature turns on automatically when you begin entering your personal billing and shipping information to ensure that no one has access to it except you and Jotashoes.com
2. Can you send me a catalog?
MensTallshoes is strictly an online retailer, and therefore we do not provide a catalog to our customers. Our website is updated on a regular basis with new styles and sale prices. By visiting our website frequently, you will see the most up-to-date information on our available products.
3. What if the size/color I need is not shown in the drop-down menu? Can I place a back order? We do not offer back orders for items not currently showing on the website, nor do we have information on when items may become available in the future. Our website is updated on a regular basis with new styles and sale prices. by visiting our website frequently, you will see the most up-to-date information on our available products. Or please contact us or send e-mail.
4. What if I do not know my size?
5. Do you have wide width for custom shoes?
We only manufacture medium width shoes now, However, you may purchase a shoe that is one size larger to compensate for the width.
6. Do you charge sales tax on orders?
There is no sales tax on orders except those sent to addresses in California, and only CA customer will be charge 8.25% of tax
7. What payment types do you accept? We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Paypal, and Money orders/Cashier's check. When paying by Cashier's check, Money order, etc. please allow time for payment to clear the bank before goods are shipped. Click for more information.
CVV stand for Creditcard Validation (or Verification) Value. The CVV is a 3 or 4 digit code embossed or imprinted on the reverse side of Visa, MasterCard and Discover cards and on the front of American Express Cards. This is an extra security measure to ensure that you have access or physical possession of the credit card itself in order to use the CVV code.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover-It is the last 3 digits after the credit card number on the back of the card in the signature area.
American Express-The code is printed on the front of the card, above and to the right of the embossed card number.
9. How and how long are orders shipped?
Most orders received before 11:00 a.m are shipped out that day. We make every effort to ship your shoes quickly so you can start enjoying them. Orders received on Saturday or Sunday will be shipped on the following Monday.
We ship most of our orders via UPS. Ground orders will arrive in 2-7 business days (after the item ships) depending on your location. 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air shipments are also available. UPS does not consider Saturday or Sunday to be shipping days. If you need a package to arrive on Saturday, Please contact us for accurate shipping information. Cilck for more information
10. What if it just does not fit? If the item(s) purchased on our website does not fit, you may return your unworn footwear within 30 days for a refund or size exchange. Click for Return Policy.
11. How can I track the status of my orders? You can track the status of most orders by following the instructions in the e-mail you will receive once you place an order and it has shipped or click here for tracking order
. Contact us if you do not receive a shipping confirmation email 3 days after you placed an order and payment has been collected.
12. I like to change my e-mail address, password, shipping information and billing information